Customer Success Assistant
Job type: Full time – Fixed-term contract
We are transforming the way people order food. By providing restaurants with their own branded website and apps, we are moving the food ordering and delivery industry online, whilst ensuring that small and medium-sized restaurants and chains don’t pay out 12-25% per online order to portals.
The Customer Success team at OrderYOYO is responsible for the strategy and success of all existing partners. We act as trusted advisors to our partners, understanding their needs in order to grow their business. We are looking for full-time Customer Success Assistants to join us for a fixed term of 3 months.
- Client servicing and account management of our existing portfolio primarily in the UK
- Act as a consultant to the partners regarding best practice solutions and processes to maximise their revenue
- Daily interaction with partners over the phone and email.
- Experience in client relations, account management and customer service
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- High standards of attention to detail
- Strong technical skills and the ability to quickly learn technical concepts
- You should have business fluency in English. Other languages are highly regarded (Danish and German)
What We Offer
- A multi-cultural, international working environment
- We have 3 offices across Denmark, England and Germany
- We are more than 50 people in our Headquarters in Copenhagen, where you’ll be based
- A role with opportunity for personal and professional development
- Lunch scheme
- Salary dependent on experience
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
We will review applications on an ongoing basis.