Customer Service Agent
Job type: Full-time or Part-time, permanent contract
We are transforming the way people order food. By providing restaurants with personalised, branded websites and applications, we are moving the food ordering and delivery industry online, whilst ensuring that small and medium-sized restaurants and chains don’t pay out 12-25% per online order to portals.
Our Support Team is essential for us to provide the best service to our customers. We are looking for a dedicated and passionate people who take pride in going the extra mile to deliver outstanding service to our customer base.
We need customer agents who will be the ultimate in “help” to our customers – so you’ll need to be curious, creative and capable of critical thinking. We’re looking for candidates to join us for a full-time position (37.5 hours weekly) on a rotational pattern dependent on the opening hours of your market.
Your day will focus on one thing: talking to our customers. You will be doing this by phone, on email and “live chat in English.”
This role is perfect for people who are interested in gaining further work experience and developing in an international workplace, also positive and friendly people to have fun with the team!
What you’ll do:
- Working within the International Customer Service Team
- Handling contacts from the UK team
- Responding to queries received via email, phone or Live Chat if required
- Striving for first time resolution
- Liaise with and assist internal and external staff with queries
Our ideal candidate:
- We love straight talking: Respectful & confident communicator; passionate about providing the best experience possible.
- Takes ownership of their work and multi-tasks well.
- We love being different: Fluent in English, both spoken and written – we work with customers from all over the world, so first-rate language skills are essential.
- Additional language skills are preferable.
- Have superb problem-solving skills and is able to flex to different customer profiles.
- Has a valid UK work permit.