1. YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Although registration is not required to use the Service, You may still supply iWaiter with information that could identify You individually. You could provide this information by corresponding with iWaiter by telephone, email or otherwise, or by providing iWaiter with Your details to receive an order bill via email.
2. IWAITER´S USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- iWaiter’s authorised personnel may have access to Your personal information, for purposes of providing access to the Service, to make sure the content on the Service is presented in the most effective manner for You and Your Device, and to provide You with technical support.
- iWaiter may also collect non-personal information relating to Your Device, such as the operating system, browser type or other unique identifiers to improve iWaiter’s products and to provide the Service to You.
- Where You have indicated Your agreement, iWaiter may use Your information to let You know about any of its other products, services, vouchers and offers that may be of interest to You by iWaiter contacting You via push notification, where Your Device allows such communication, via offers presented within the iWaiter App or via email where You have input Your email address into the iWaiter App.
- You agree that iWaiter may appoint You with a user number for its purposes of tracking user buying patterns. iWaiter may use this information and other anonymised and/or aggregated information about Your use of the Service (such as items purchased through the Service and location data about the items purchased) to share with Suppliers (as defined below) to improve the provision of services by both iWaiter and the Supplier. You will not be identified from this anonymised data.
3. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- iWaiter and its affiliates may share Your personal information collected via the Service with companies that iWaiter has hired to perform services for it, where use of the personal information is a necessity to perform such services. These companies are not authorised to keep or use the personal information for any other purpose.
- iWaiter may also disclose Your personal information to potential business partners and their advisers if iWaiter enters into a joint venture with, purchases, is sold to or merged with, another business.
- There may be circumstances where iWaiter is obliged to disclosure Your personal information, for example where it is under a legal obligation to disclose such information, or to enforce or apply its user terms and conditions, and other agreements.
- Notwithstanding the above, Your personal information collected via the Service will not be shared with unrelated third parties, unless You have agreed to this. Where You have given Your consent, You agree that iWaiter may also share information with its third party suppliers that You have ordered items from whilst using the Service (“Suppliers”). Suppliers may use Your personal information to let You know about goods and services they offer, which may be of interest to You, via push notification where Your Device allows such communication. If You do not want iWaiter to use Your personal information in this way or change Your mind in the future about being contacted in by Suppliers, please let iWaiter know by using the “Info” tab on the iWaiter App.
4. TRACKING USER ACTIVITY
- Non-personal information may be collected in respect of Your use of the Service via iWaiter’s own tracking mechanisms or via third party tools, including but not limited to Google Analytics. iWaiter uses this information to help continue to offer You the Service and enhance it.
- You can set Your Device to accept or decline tracking mechanisms by using the settings option on Your Device, but in doing so You might not be able to use certain parts of the Service.
- iWaiter uses location data sent from Devices which are mobile to maximise Your user experience when using the Service. When this feature applies, You can turn off this functionality at any time by turning off the location services settings for the Service on Your relevant Device. If You use the Service, You consent to iWaiter and its affiliates’ transmission, collection, and use of Your location data and queries to provide and improve location-based products and/or services. You may withdraw this consent at any time by turning off the location services settings on the Your mobile device.
5. PAYMENT INFORMATION
- iWaiter uses a secure third party PCI-certified server to process Your payment details and iWaiter does not receive or process this information. Any third party servers or websites are not under iWaiter’s control, and iWaiter is not responsible for and does not endorse their content. Third party website operators will have their own privacy policies so please check these policies before You submit any personal information to these websites.
- iWaiter uses reasonable steps and uses industry standard security safeguards of electronic and procedural nature to protection personal information from loss and unauthorised access, modification, disclosure, inappropriate alteration or misuse. Access to personal information is restricted to authorised personnel who have a legitimate business purpose for accessing Your personal information.
- Unfortunately, transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and iWaiter cannot guarantee that security of Your personal information transmitted to the Service and any transmission is at Your own risk.
7. YOUR RIGHTS
- Where allowed by law, You may request access to personal information iWaiter holds about You by sending an e-mail to contact@iWaiterapp.com. iWaiter will process that request in line with any local laws and its policies and procedures in place for dealing with such requests.
- For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is: T. Angelo Holding, Strandvejen 292A, 2930 Klampenborg, Denmark. (CVR: 25399641)
- If You would like to contact iWaiter regarding this privacy statement, please get in touch via the “contact” tab on www.iWaiterApp.com