We are looking for a Full-Stack Developer who will be responsible for the overall quality of the system development in close collaboration with the agile development team, product department and management. Your core activities will be developing, testing and implementing software components ensuring the quality of every solution.
You are responsible for end-to-end implementation of users’ stories and presentation of the completed story in Sprint Review. There is a high focus on Agile and DevOps, thus, it is required that you as a full-stack developer have an understanding and preferably previous experience working in a cross functional team with both development and some extent of operational responsibilities.
You will be part of a small but growing company where no two days are alike. You will get to work hands-on and be involved in defining a structure for ad-hoc activities, where you will help formulate best practices for an even more organised and proactive way of working.
Your primary tasks and responsibilities can be summarized into the following:
- Develop, modify, implement, and support software components anywhere in the software
- Determine root cause for the most complex software issues and develop practical, efficient, and permanent technical solutions.
- Remain current on new technologies and available vendor packages; evaluate and make recommendations as necessary.
- Assist in task planning, estimation, scheduling.
- Determine process improvements and developing of best practices.
- Work in close partnership with cross-functional teams and management.
You will work with following technologies that form the basis for our platform:
Environment – Microsoft Azure (public cloud):
- Web services
- Serverless (Functions)
- SQL and no-SQL databases, restful storages
- Virtual Machines
- Event driven solutions
- 3rd party payment, map, location, delivery services
- Load balancer, API gateway, CDN, caching components
- .Net Framework
- .Net Core
- Mobile: native, transitioning to cross platform development e.g. Ionic or Flutter
- Web: Vanilla JS and HTML, Vue, transitioning to JS frameworks, e.g. Angular.
You have technical experience and broad knowledge within:
- Extensive knowledge of design principles and patterns
- .Net, C# and probably other languages
- SQL and non-SQL databases – deep knowledge is considered an advantage
- 1+ year of experience within mobile development – considered an advantage
- Cloud, DevOps and automation experience – considered an advantage
- Experience with different levels of auto-testing (unit, functional, UI..)
Personal qualities we value:
- Systematic and proactive
- Positive teamplayer
If you feel that you are our new team member, please don’t hesitate to contact us!